We have arranged for a number of hotel accommodations in different categories.
Selected hotels are easily reachable from the conference location.
The selected hotels have limited capacity.
It is recommended to make your hotel booking as early as possible.
The quoted rates are available from June 28 to July 3, 2015 and include breakfast buffet and wireless internet.
Please mention the reservation code for your reservation and note that the rates are valid for booking before May 27, 2015.
|Hotel||Category||Price||Reservation Code||Booking requests should be sent to|
|Thon Hotel Ullevaal||★★★★||925 NOKfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Thon Hotel Munch||★★★||710 NOKemail@example.com|
|Anker Hotel||★★★||690 NOKfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Thon Hotel Ullevaal: Thon Hotel Ullevaal is a modern conference hotel adjacent to Ullevaal Stadion, Norway's national football arena. The hotel is located quite close to the conference venue. Central Oslo can be reached in 15 minutes by the Metro from this hotel. It takes about 9 minutes to get to the conference venue from this hotel: 7 minutes walk from hotel to the closest metro station (Ullevål stadion) and 2 minutes from Ullevål stadion to Forskningsparken by train.
Thon Hotel Munch:Thon Hotel Munch is a newly renovated bed and breakfast hotel, located in a calm side street in the middle of Oslo city centre. There are two transportation options for getting to the conference venue from this hotel: 1) tram lines 17 and 18: it takes about 20 minutes from hotel (stop Tinghuset) to the the conference venue (stop Forskningsparken), 2) Metro lines 4 and 6: it takes about 20 minutes from hotel (station Stortinget) to the the conference venue (station Forskningsparken).
Anker Hotel: This hotel is a 15-minute walk from Oslo’s busy main street, Karl Johans Gate. With tram lines 17 (goes every 10 minutes), it takes 21 minutes from the hotel (stop Hausmanns gate) to the the conference venue (stop Forskningsparken).
Google map with the location of conference venue and the three hotels:
- Grand Hotel (★★★★★), located in Oslo’s city centre, 500 metres from the Royal Palace and National Theatre.
- Hotel Continental (★★★★★), located only 150 metres from Oslo’s main street, Karl Johan.
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel (★★★★), located in Oslo’s city centre.
- Clarion Hotel Royal Christiania (★★★★), located in Oslo’s city centre.
For budget accommodation, we recommend:
- Comfort Hotel Xpress (~680 NOK). Trendy budget hotel in the city centre. Closest metro: Stortinget
- Perminalen (~600 NOK). Budget hotel in the city centre. Closest metro: Stortinget
- Anker hostel is a youth hostel (as cheap as 230 NOK in an 8 bedded room) but also offers private twin rooms (FROM 620 NOK). Closest metro: Jernbanetorget (Oslo Central Station)
- Budget accommodation information from the official tourist information website: www.visitoslo.com
- An alternative for groups staying a week is to rent an apartment http://www.airbnb.com